Thursday, December 22, 2011

NAYA RIVERA IS A BELIEBER! + OTHER NAYA STORIES


Justin Bieber is the ultimate pop star with millions of fans and Robert Pattinson is the most sexiest vampire alive. kinda! Hard to choose! Believe it or not, Naya is a Belieber!!



"He could teach me how to dance! I have never met Justin. But I would like to!" she told Hollywood Life  about the Internet sensation. In the interview, she said her life is different from Santana's life in GLEE. “My high school years were really, really difficult,” she says. “I felt really alone. I had no confidence and didn’t feel like I could fit in. I had my family and they were my support system. It’s really important to reach out if you are being bullied in school or feel alone. There are so many places you can go to for support. You never have to be alone.” aawww! don't worry Naya! we always love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP