Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LINDSAY LOHAN IS NOT A GLEEK!


Whilst the majority of us found the scene in Glee where Gwyneth Paltrow's character Holly Holiday asks her students how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab in Spanish, funny, there was one person who didn't find it as amusing...
When 'The Substitute' episode aired, reports suggested that the star was "offended" by the comments on the show and now we know that the reports were true. DigitalSpy has reported that Lindsay revealed the following during an interview on Australian radio: "I don't watch Glee, no. They have made a lot of snaky remarks about me."
Not understanding why (?!), the actress continued: "I don't know why. They don't need to do that."
Despite not being a Gleek, the star, who will carry out community service in a morgue, added: "I think they are really talented though, and their work schedules are insane, I have heard."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP