Friday, May 20, 2011

"I THINK I WOULD HIT HIM DOWN LOW." - JONATHAN GROFF ON HOW HE WOULD TAKE DOWN CORY MONTEITH


Jonathan Groff is a good sport, which is why his latest interview with Vanity Fair is so darn funny. 

“I think I would hit him down low. I think if I rocked him from the bottom, he would fall over, and all of that weight would fall on top of him. I also don’t think he’s very quick on his feet, so I think that going for the legs and the mid-section would be the best.”

But in real life Jonathan Groff is more of a lover than a fighter, and at Vanity Fair’s prompting, he was more than willing to share which Glee guy his teenage self would totally be boy-crushing on: “Chris Colfer [Kurt], because I think he’s so brave on the show, and the things he’s doing are setting such a great example for young people, gay or straight, in terms of educating them and putting it out there,” says Groff of the young man chosen as one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People. And in real life, he’s such an amazing person. He’s handling his fame and his success and his…responsibility in such a classy way. I really admire him.”

Source: Vanity Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP