Thursday, January 12, 2012

DARREN CRISS IS SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT!

In the new issue of DETAILS magazine, Darren Criss talks about his rise to the top, his adoring fans, and how he’s been able to balance Glee life with his latest gig on Broadway. “Glee is an interesting game. They’ll say, ‘You’re not shooting tomorrow. But you have to record two songs and you have dance rehearsal and you might have a fitting.’ When I wasn’t doing all of that, I tried to have dance rehearsals for How to Succeed,” said Darren.

 

Darren's new Broadway show, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying is such a massive hit and his fan is like crazy for Darren! Darren said, “What’s funny is that the moms always feel like they have to qualify everything. ‘I’m here for my daughter. Can I get a picture?’ You don’t have to apologize for liking Glee. My joke is, the fans are either 16 or 60. What I wouldn't give to have someone come back who wasn’t a mom or a teenager.”

Check this out! Darren was introduced to Mariah Carey by.. by Whitney Houston! "She’s like, ‘Hey, baby, this is Mariah.’ I’m like, ‘I know. I’m Darren. I don’t know what I’m doing here,'" said Darren.

Read more about Darren's upcoming movie Imogene and why he missed his senior prom in the full interview here.

1 comments:

Back to TOP