Saturday, June 11, 2011

CHRIS COLFER SIGNS TO WRITE TWO BOOKS


The Glee actor and singer, Chris Colfer has signed a contract to write two children's books with Little Brown Books for Young Readers. His first novel is an adventure story based on classic fairy tales with a twist in the story, called "The Land of Stories." While impacts stores next summer, his yet-untitled second novel is saved as a secret. 

Anyway, this writer has to draft Chris really excited because I planned to do this a lot before becoming a big star. "When I was 10, I promised myself that if one day I had the opportunity to write this book, take the chance. This book has been at the beginning of my imagination for a long time and I'm excited and nervous to share it with everyone."

1 comments:

  1. wow...things have been going really great for him right?...pre-Glee, he was just an ordinary kid from Clovis (right?, don't exactly remember the name of the place)...go chris!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP