Saturday, June 11, 2011

DARREN CRISS PULLED OFFSTAGE BY AN OVERZEALOUS FAN


At the recent Glee Live! In Concert!, Darren Criss was pulled offstage by a very eager lady fan last night in Washington, D.C. When he and the rest of theGlee cast came to the stage to take their bows, Criss reached out to a few fans in the front row. One managed to pull him offstage, but Criss was able to jump back on the stage.

After the concert, Criss tweeted: “To the lady who pulled me off the stage and into the pit tonight: if I ever see you on a stage… keep your wits about ya. Love, Darren.” Our beloved Warbler narrowly avoided an injury, adding “I’m lucky I didn’t hit my head on the gate in front of this lady. Seriously close call tonight… Like, please don’t kill me. I’m nice.



In the video below, you will watch the incident happened. (watch at mark 5.40)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP