Thursday, January 13, 2011

Glee couples UPDATES!


Will/Emma: "Carl hasn't been back yet, but you know Gwyneth Paltrow is coming back, and I think her and I are going to get a little loving going on," Matthew Morrison told E!. "So it'll be my chance to show Emma up a little bit. Make her a little jealous because she's been making me reallyjealous lately."

Puck/Quinn:  "I wouldn't rule anything out," Mark Salling said. "We don't know what going on until the week before when we get the script, so who knows?"

Kurt/Blaine: "There's going to be some fun things. Every day Chris [Colfer] and I are both equally curious to see what's going to happen between the two of those guys," Darren Criss dished to E!"We're definitely going to start seeing some layers to the two of them. The pink elephant in the room will finally be addressed, let's put it that way."

Artie/Brittany/Santana: "[Artie] is with Brittany, and it's a very fun and cute episode," Kevin McHale said of the Valentine’s Day episode. "We get to do a lot of fun numbers. This number I get to do, I can't say [what it is] but I'm very, very excited to do it. There's slow motion! I love slow motion."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP