Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finchel news... seriously??


"I'm devastated!" Lea Michele tells E!Online. She said, "I'm so upset about it. The tweets that I get about this are so intense. They're like, 'You have ruined the show for me! I am sitting here crying right now. I showed the tweets to Ryan Murphy and [I was] like, 'Look what you've done!' And he loved it! He was like 'Really?! Oh my God.' I'm so sad, I love working with Cory [Monteith]." *SPOILERS ALERT*


"They're not keeping us apart. I still have some really awesome scenes with [Corey], both in the Super Bowl episode and in the Valentine's Day episode …Of course, now that [Rachel] knows what they have she's not going to let it go so easy. But some stuff goes down—oh boy, does some stuff go down. It goes down! So wait until you see that, it's the last scene in the Super Bowl episode." One more thing she said....Puck! She said, "Puckleberry is bad news! I don't know if we'll ever have a serious relationship. But I love working with Mark [Salling] and we have a great duet in the Super Bowl episode. They throw that in, but I don't know if there's anything real there."


Oh well.... 


Source: E!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP