Saturday, January 28, 2012

GRANT GUSTIN REVEALS IT ALL!

During an interview with E! Online, Grant Gustin talks about what happen when he enter the 'Glee World'. As excited as he was, it turns out that Grant was not going to be welcomed with open arms by the Glee fan base, not when he was set to potentially break up a fan-favorite couple. "It pissed everybody off," he laughed. "I didn't really know it was going to be this intense, mean character…major douchebag. And all these pictures started coming out of Darren Criss and Chris Colfer with my head shot in the middle, just set up to be the douch-iest!"


Grant described the exact picture we ran with his casting announcement way back when. Ahhh, memories. And what do fans do when they smell a threat? Take the fight to the Internet! "[I got], literally, death threats on Twitter saying, 'if you break up Klaine, I will find you and I will kill you,'" Grant says. "Glee fans are intense in the best way possibly, and I appreciate it more than anything, but there was definitely backlash."



"Sebastian will be back after the Michael Jackson episode," he reveals to E! Online. "He's got a fun little return coming up." And since we've only heard rumblings of a series regular upgrade for him and not any official confirmation, Grant can only say this about next season: "I would love to be around for as long as they'll have me. I'm having the time of my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP