Friday, September 16, 2011

DID HEATHER MORRIS HAD HER BREAST IMPLANT REMOVES??


Heather Morris (Brittany S. Pierce) graces the cover of Fitness Magazine this month and she dished to the health mag about her own juicy, vine-ripened chest fruit. sounds.. muscular??


Heather decided to get a boob job way back in the day, but realized later that they were kind of a pain for a dancer. "Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't. It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like being in pain, so they had to go!"

She's also gunning for series creator Ryan Murphy to find a role for SNL-er Kristin Wiig on Glee. Umm, is she too young to be Mama Pierce? Because that would be flipping hysterical and you know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP