Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 MINUTES WITH LEA MICHELE AND ABOUT GLEE SEASON 3!


Give Me My Remote got a few quick minutes with Lea Michele earlier this week to see what she could dish about Rachel’s story-line in Glee season 3.

With Rachel getting ready to graduate, what is her main goal for this year and this season?
Lea Michele: To get into the college of her dreams. It’s in New York, yeah.

And with the arrival of the new glee club, what is that going to mean for Rachel?
LM: The new glee club?

I’ve heard there is a second glee club forming at their high school…
LM: Oh, yes, Shelby’s creating another glee club. My storyline hasn’t kind of connected to that yet, but I know some of the other characters, it has. My storyline is sort of separate from that.

Have there been any Rachel-Shelby scenes so far?
LM: Yeah, but as my mother, [but] not involved it that [second glee club] storyline.

Before I let you go, what can you tease about what’s going on with Rachel and Finn? Fans love those two together!
LM: Yeah, we’re great. We’re happy. I love talking about it like it’s my relationship. We’re going strong, and you know, we’re just at this point a solid couple. I think the drama is gone and now we’re just, you know, together, which is really nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP