Sunday, June 19, 2011

EW INTERVIEW : NAYA RIVERA TALKS ABOUT HER UPCOMING SOLO ALBUM


As soon as she gets done with the Glee tour, her focus will be solely on her solo album for the month of July. “I won’t have anything I’m working on until after the tour is over,” Rivera told Entertainment Weekly  when we caught up with her, “so July 4th, when I get back home in L.A., is when I’ll hunker down and spend that whole month hammering out the details and the creative process of that. I’m really excited about that.

As for what we can expect for the actual sound of the album, well, it seems that Rivera is still working that out. “I know what I sound good on, and I know what I like to write,” she says. “I’ve been writing for years, so I have a catalog of songs that I’ve written over the years, and it’s just a matter of getting with the right producers and other writers to develop the sound that is me.

Could that sound possibly include someone from the New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, or the Warblers? Rivera says she’d love to enlist some of her Glee cast mates to be on her album, but “I guess we’ll just have to find out and see.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP