Sunday, April 10, 2011

CHRIS COLFER TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW MOVIE

Chris Colfer not only acts and sings but also a great writer. That's how he wrote a screenplay for a new movie comedy to be called "Struck by Lightning". In a recent interview, he talks about it :

" It's the most exciting and scariest thing I've done. I wrote it for children in high school who are overachieving in its own right and unappreciated by him, as I do. It is very strange to be so active behind camera . We have an incredible team working on the film. David Permut is producing Youth in Revolt , with Charlie Bartlett and Brian Dannelly is leading Saved !. We are in the casting for the character of my parents (adoption feels like ) and start shooting the day after my last stop of the tour by Glee 2011 . "

'' I had a meeting in my trailer once during the episode of Rocky Horror to talk about the casting of the characters , so it was totally masquerading as Riff-Raff ...was very uncomfortable.''




*WE CANT WAIT!*

1 comments:

Back to TOP