Thursday, February 3, 2011

HE DID IT AGAIN!


Darren Criss suits up for the cover of Da Man’s February/March issue.

Here’s what the 23-year-old singer and Glee star had to share with the mag’s Oliver Singer:

On if he has a lot in common with his character Blaine: “Yes, actually. I have felt very fortunate to have the kind of support I did while growing up, and knowing that I’ve escaped the struggle that most are forced to deal with. I feel a sort of survivor’s guilt for having had it so good. I have very much brought these experiences to Blaine in the sense that he has a bit of survivor’s guilt, too. He live sin this magical place where it is cool to be whatever you want.”

On feeling the need to perform on some level: “Of course, always. I have always been overly idealistic, though. I want to do everything, but fame is not the motivation, creative good work has always been the main thing.”

On his Asian heritage (he’s part Filipino): “Any person in the position I’m in I hope would know that having a distinct heritage like being Filipino is a tremendous blessing in a global market.”


For more on Darren, visit Da Man’s website!

Be sure to check out Darren on The Ellen DeGeneres Show below!


Sexy photo-shoots from Da Man's magazine



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP