Friday, December 24, 2010

Brittany TOP 10 QUOTES!


10. Cats need to pass the time somehow (Season 1, Episode 16: "Home")
Brittany:
 I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary.
9. Brittany, the Bird Whisperer (Season 1, Episode 13: "Sectionals")
Brittany (about Emma)
:
 She's the one they made me talk to when they found out I was keeping that bird in my locker.
8. At least he earned his doctorate (Season 2, Episode 2: "Britney/Brittany")
Brittany: 
I don't brush my teeth; I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist.
7. In her defense, babies are very easy to toss (Season 2, Episode 6: "Never Been Kissed")
Will:
 Look, I'm not tossing the baby out without the bathwater here...
Brittany: I've totally done that.

6. Are you sure about that, Brit? (Season 1, Episode 15: "The Power of Madonna")
Brittany:
 When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.
5. The first half is really all you need (Season 2, Episode 7: "The Substitute")Brittany: Mr. Schue taught me the second half of the alphabet. I stopped after M and N. I felt they were too similar and got frustrated.

4. Brittany emancipates the elves (Season 2, Episode 10: "A Very Glee Christmas")
Brittany:
 Can I be honest? I don’t understand the difference between an elf and a slave.
3. We hear the sewers are lovely this time of year (Season 2, Episode 1: "Audition")
Brittany: 
People thought I went on vacation, but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers.

2. Nothing like a little reminiscing (Season 2, Episode 2: "Britney/Brittany")
Brittany: 
This room looks like the one in that spaceship where I got probed.

1. Brittany is quite the marine biologist (Season 1, Episode 14: "Hell-O")
Brittany:
 Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP