Saturday, June 11, 2011

DARREN CRISS PULLED OFFSTAGE BY AN OVERZEALOUS FAN


At the recent Glee Live! In Concert!, Darren Criss was pulled offstage by a very eager lady fan last night in Washington, D.C. When he and the rest of theGlee cast came to the stage to take their bows, Criss reached out to a few fans in the front row. One managed to pull him offstage, but Criss was able to jump back on the stage.

After the concert, Criss tweeted: “To the lady who pulled me off the stage and into the pit tonight: if I ever see you on a stage… keep your wits about ya. Love, Darren.” Our beloved Warbler narrowly avoided an injury, adding “I’m lucky I didn’t hit my head on the gate in front of this lady. Seriously close call tonight… Like, please don’t kill me. I’m nice.
”


In the video below, you will watch the incident happened. (watch at mark 5.40)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP