Saturday, December 31, 2011

CORY MONTEITH INTERVIEW WITH AUSTRALIA RADIO STATION

When visiting Australia, Cory Monteith was on Nova969 FM Radio. In the interview, Cory reveals some of his life stories and his favorite things. Read the interview below.

DJ: What’s your go to date movie?
Cory: Top Gun. Something about vintage Tom Cruise… and I know every word to the movie.

DJ: Would you rather have an elephant sized dog or a dog sized elephant?
Cory: A dog-sized elephant, obviously. I'd be like, "Look at my miniature elephant!" That'll be rad.

DJ: I've always wondered what it's like up there on stage, signing autographs, and you have to be nice to everyone. And sometimes there are hundreds and hudreds of fans. By the end of it, personally, I'd be wanting to grab someone and punching them.
Cory: You know what it's like? It's like...When someone is super excited to meet you, you can't help but be affected by that positive energy. So you smile, and that happens over many hundreds of times over an hour. And at the end of the hour, your face hurts from smiling for so long.

DJ: How the hell do you still look 16 on Glee? You’re looking pretty fresh here, even in person.
Cory: Thanks...uhmm, Genes! Genetics, I suppose. And a really good costume and make-up department.

DJ: Fave ep of Glee? I especially like the slushies.
Cory: My first day of Season 3, at 6am I was hit right in the teeth with one of those. I got hit with 8-10 of those in one day once.


DJ: If not for Glee, where would you be now?
Cory: I’d probably be doing a Canadian television show. Or a couple of TV movies, I don’t really know.

DJ: Do you go BIG for New Years eve? I know some people are complete anti New Years Eve. Like "everybody’s partying and I’m not in the mood for partying."
Cory: (laughs) That’s so ironic and hipster. I think it’s a good idea to have a low key New Years Eve and blow it out on New Years day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP